The La Buca del Gatto Hotel is the ideal place for family holidays. There are numerous choices of activities for children alongside the relaxation and wellness choices for adults.
Our staff of trusted, reliable and prepared young coordinators guarantee children of all ages many amusement, play and learning activities. Parents will be able to relax and enjoy a holiday on the most beautiful coastline of Tuscany, the Etruscan Coast, in the knowledge that they have left their children to have fun in complete safety.
A Mini-Club, a fully-equipped games field, tennis courts, football pitches, volleyball and basketball courts, a skating rink and swimming pools reserved for them are available for the young guests.
Professional coaches will imbue your children with passion for these sports stimulating an active and healthy lifestyle. The staff also organises sports competitions and theatre shows where the only stars will be your children.
The MiniClub welcomes children from 4 to 10 years of age. There are many special zones inside the area dedicated to it so as to guarantee fun for every child. The activities proposed to the children encompass music, dance, creativity, painting to which can be added swimming pool games and sport.
One should remember that the hotel is right next to the Tomboli di Cecina, a biogenetic park protected by the State Forestry Corps and populated by animals and plants of special scientific interest. The coordinators will guide the children in the discovery of these scenic beauties, teaching them, through games and tales, the value of and the need for safeguarding such a natural heritage.
So many new things await you in 2015:
- New indoor air-conditioned area of about 500 m2 with nursery, suitably separated from the rest of the environment; audiovisual system for showing educational films; a small library for children; large games room.
- Open-air area, next door, of about 1000 m2 full of games and inflatable toys and completely fenced off.
- New “Nature reserve” of about 3000 m2, this too fully equipped with games and inflatable toys, suitable to develop creativity and teaching the “Green” theme to your children.
- New swimming pool suitable for toddlers, next to the “Nature reserve” and surrounded by natural sand, where parents can also spend pleasurable moments cuddling their children.
- Small new video games room for the older children.
- Exclusive children’s lunch area next to the main dining room with specific menus and dedicated staff.
- Highly qualified coordination staff, tennis professionals, and professional football and athletics trainers fully available to the children.